cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Florin Dumitrascu <florin.dumitra...@intunenetworks.com>
Subject Does OVS network provider support VPC ? (Cloudstack 4.3.0)
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:22:14 GMT
Hi,

When creating the OVS network service offering and selecting VPC box, I am not able to select
Ovs from the Virtual Networking Provider drop box, everything in there is greyed out.
See below screenshot:

http://imgur.com/ciJxZYs

I did some testing on CS 4.1.1 with VPC enabled on a GRE isolated network and it seemed to
work. Why is this disabled in 4.3.0 ?

Thanks,
Florin

IMPORTANT NOTE: The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential. The
contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately or telephone: +353 (0)1 6204700.
We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it
has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message may have been
intercepted or amended, please call the sender.