cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com>
Subject [Merge] CloudStack IAM branch to master
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:34:40 GMT
Hi,

Prachi and I would like to merge CloudStack Identity and Access Management(IAM) plugin services
to the master branch. Development for this effort has been done by Prachi and me on ACS rbac
branch (https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/rbac).
Checklists for the merge:
1. JIRA ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-5920.
2. Functional Specs:  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Identity+and+Access+Management+%28IAM%29+Plugin.
We have proposed this feature back in Jan, and accommodated all the feedbacks in our implementation.
3. Unit tests for the feature are available at: services/iam/server/test (for iam server)
and services/iam/plugin/test (for iam plugin).
4. Marvin integration tests for the feature are available at: test/integration/smoke/test_vm_iam.py.
5. Branch has been rebased with master branch up to commit 63e3eea7905e22cab9466b28a2ab2a80b586aeed.
6. RAT test has been passed.

Thanks.
-min