cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: OVS plugin in CloudStack 4.3.0
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 09:11:56 GMT
Tuna,

Jessica made a commit 82121a214926fe3ace33183da9e76e0c13c5e203 to fix the UI part. That should
be good enough to go for 4.3

I do not understand some of the changes and refactoring. They are best done on master after
proposing. Unlike the other SDN controller and corresponding providers which need the details
(ip, credentials etc) to be configured in order to be enabled, Ovs being internal provider
can enabled directly instead of having its own API.

From: Nguyen Anh Tu <tuna@apache.org<mailto:tuna@apache.org>>
Date: Wednesday, 5 March 2014 1:46 PM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>,
Murali Reddy <murali.reddy@citrix.com<mailto:murali.reddy@citrix.com>>, Florin
Dumitrascu <florin.dumitrascu@intunenetworks.com<mailto:florin.dumitrascu@intunenetworks.com>>,
Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com<mailto:animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com>>
Subject: RE: OVS plugin in CloudStack 4.3.0

Animesh, so what should I do? Can these commits be cherry-picked to 4.3?

Murali & Florin: The complete UI for OVS plugin already commited to 4.3-forward branch.
Take your time checking it and help me reviewing please. I also add L3 services and KVM support
for OVS plugin in these commits.

Cheers,

--Tuna

Sent from my GT-N7000