cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: devcloud2 java
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 18:46:33 GMT
I manually installed java 7, but I'm beginning to think I've got the
wrong version of devcloud, as I can't add the host.

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error during SCP transfer.
at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.put(SCPClient.java:592)
at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.put(SCPClient.java:547)
at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.put(SCPClient.java:434)
at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.setupServer(CitrixResourceBase.java:4766)
... 17 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Remote scp terminated with error (scp:
/etc/xensource: No such file or directory).
at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.readResponse(SCPClient.java:59)
at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.sendFiles(SCPClient.java:166)
at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.put(SCPClient.java:588)
... 20 more