cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Google Analytics
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 21:36:40 GMT
Hi folks,

Many many moons ago we discussed doing some website analytics. At the
time we were discussing requesting a VM and using open source software
to do this. We never got that built out. I don't really have the
cycles (or inclination) at the moment for such a project, but I do
think there is a value in measuring various things about our web
traffic. As such, I'd like to stand up a Google Analytics account and
add the snipped of code to our CMS template so that every page gets a
copy of it. I'm happy to grant access to any committer who wishes to
spend their time looking at the data. Anyone offended by this?

I'll let this set for a few days and if no one becomes violently ill
I'll move forward and make the changes.

--David