cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Sorting through Jira
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:50:03 GMT
On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Alex Hitchins
<alex.hitchins@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I've been taking a look at some old Jira tickets recently and have found a fair few that
could probably be closed as they are no longer applicable.

> I'm happy to go through them and contact the owners to see if we can close these. Where
I don't hear back or the ticket can obviously be closed (such as documentation issues with
v4.0 release) I assume I can add a note in detailing why the ticket was closed and go ahead
and close it? I'm not sure if there is a process for this in place. I think it would be good
for everyone to get the number of 'real' issues down.

> Regards,
>
> Alex Hitchins

PLEASE YES! Triage tickets boldly.
If someone disagrees they can reopen it (and please make sure
something to that effect is in your message for 'why').

--David