cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Punith S <punit...@cloudbyte.com>
Subject spring modification in order to register new storage plugin ?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 14:29:26 GMT
hi guys,

i have built a new storage plugin for 4.4, and i have added new
module.properties as well as
new spring-storage-volume-cloudbyte-context.xml with the new provider bean
along with the
new addition in pom.xml of plugins directory.

after running, mvn -P developer,systemvm clean install,

the build is showing successful, but my plugin jar can't be found in the
client/target/cloud.war file

but i copied it for my local .m2 repo to the lib folder and ran  mvn -pl
:cloud-client-ui jetty:run on localhost, 4.4 is coming alive but my plugin
module without my plugin being loaded even though the jar being implanted.

so am i missing any spring configuration ?

regards,

punith s
cloudbyte.com