cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Punith S <punit...@cloudbyte.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC 2014]Create GUI to add primary storage based on plug-ins
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:38:30 GMT
hi seif,

its cool you took this up, this would make admins to create primary storage
pool with respect to different storage vendors plugin using cloudstack UI.

you can start off by looking at the createStoragepool api's parameters in
4.4 and above,

all you have to do is when user ticks the managed storage , list the
storage providers and display the additional input for params of
createStoragePool api , ie. capacityIops, capacityBytes and Details map.

i have already tweaked the system.js script file in 4.2 for myself, i have
attached it so you can refer it.

thanks.

--
regards,