cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: concole proxy in 4.3RC9
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:35:24 GMT
please note that 10.200.23.42 is a xenhost hosting the consoleproxy
and 195.66.90.213 is the cpvm
the ms is localhost with ui on port 8080

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
> btw
>
> the last lines:
>
> 2014-03-20 13:57:09,858 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
> (1372260265@qtp-1676921458-10:null) Seq 1-762183775: Sending  { Cmd ,
> MgmtId: 24062491136, via: 1(mccdxen2), Ver: v1, Flags: 100011,
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.GetVncPortCommand":{"id":5,"name":"i-2-5-VM","wait":0}}]
> }
> 2014-03-20 13:57:09,858 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
> (1372260265@qtp-1676921458-10:null) Seq 1-762183775: Executing:  { Cmd
> , MgmtId: 24062491136, via: 1(mccdxen2), Ver: v1, Flags: 100011,
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.GetVncPortCommand":{"id":5,"name":"i-2-5-VM","wait":0}}]
> }
> 2014-03-20 13:57:09,859 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
> (DirectAgent-63:ctx-6c8a6687) Seq 1-762183775: Executing request
> 2014-03-20 13:57:09,976 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
> (DirectAgent-63:ctx-6c8a6687) Seq 1-762183775: Response Received:
> 2014-03-20 13:57:09,976 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
> (DirectAgent-63:ctx-6c8a6687) Seq 1-762183775: Processing:  { Ans: ,
> MgmtId: 24062491136, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags: 10,
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.GetVncPortAnswer":{"address":"consoleurl=https://10.200.23.42/console?uuid=d539642a-7c78-622e-9c22-e6b3b0771122&sessionref=OpaqueRef:160e30d3-5f3e-255e-ef8a-596e69ad30d4","port":-1,"result":true,"wait":0}}]
> }
> 2014-03-20 13:57:09,976 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
> (1372260265@qtp-1676921458-10:null) Seq 1-762183775: Received:  { Ans:
> , MgmtId: 24062491136, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, { GetVncPortAnswer
> } }
> 2014-03-20 13:57:09,976 DEBUG [c.c.s.ConsoleProxyServlet]
> (1372260265@qtp-1676921458-10:null) Port info
> consoleurl=https://10.200.23.42/console?uuid=d539642a-7c78-622e-9c22-e6b3b0771122&sessionref=OpaqueRef:160e30d3-5f3e-255e-ef8a-596e69ad30d4
> 2014-03-20 13:57:09,976 INFO  [c.c.s.ConsoleProxyServlet]
> (1372260265@qtp-1676921458-10:null) Parse host info returned from
> executing GetVNCPortCommand. host info:
> consoleurl=https://10.200.23.42/console?uuid=d539642a-7c78-622e-9c22-e6b3b0771122&sessionref=OpaqueRef:160e30d3-5f3e-255e-ef8a-596e69ad30d4
> 2014-03-20 13:57:09,979 DEBUG [c.c.s.ConsoleProxyServlet]
> (1372260265@qtp-1676921458-10:null) Compose console url:
> http://195.66.90.213/ajax?token=9Rrl0mjwUQd3Ym9mEb-ziydOD0YOSWJNi_QZFP7efEr1mIalpz2Xg0UvR2eUUyqbgFqNXQJOlt0yJsfkH7CnubShCuEb82qKCD4zf50hyHxZufjglf9NefAuIXRJmmXe10afkEVYHARondjCtJ80RkovHVtQHkErX9s2wB2HT9Zx7kuKGdYmigVQ8_AjqFyusOCQ6XTplJOlr4ZdvSZoafu0dowEYJysruLtBvY9qsi5eMXC4ozvodmRUfBN4jARisUjusBCDUSzQyrdXImCjLFT3cL1GVmdNPQz7L7s3PJrSyMdB9ZZshnzNYAYkCjUtjiLwAf3aJfZt3z3r9TuJg6k5kfhRbBsvpBVtrYcI1DXJfEANZD6g9f4hDRghnsXxrUpPrA973CiSUaKsKzUMqVWM4VuiDtHkWIgk_p100K-ai9wzufJYAk9lZ_vhY9GWYkQhpBtZeupk3Gl5Gc_iudCMwP9kFvEA12i6jNvtng
> 2014-03-20 13:57:09,979 DEBUG [c.c.s.ConsoleProxyServlet]
> (1372260265@qtp-1676921458-10:null) the console url is ::
> <html><title>g</title><frameset><frame
> src="http://195.66.90.213/ajax?token=9Rrl0mjwUQd3Ym9mEb-ziydOD0YOSWJNi_QZFP7efEr1mIalpz2Xg0UvR2eUUyqbgFqNXQJOlt0yJsfkH7CnubShCuEb82qKCD4zf50hyHxZufjglf9NefAuIXRJmmXe10afkEVYHARondjCtJ80RkovHVtQHkErX9s2wB2HT9Zx7kuKGdYmigVQ8_AjqFyusOCQ6XTplJOlr4ZdvSZoafu0dowEYJysruLtBvY9qsi5eMXC4ozvodmRUfBN4jARisUjusBCDUSzQyrdXImCjLFT3cL1GVmdNPQz7L7s3PJrSyMdB9ZZshnzNYAYkCjUtjiLwAf3aJfZt3z3r9TuJg6k5kfhRbBsvpBVtrYcI1DXJfEANZD6g9f4hDRghnsXxrUpPrA973CiSUaKsKzUMqVWM4VuiDtHkWIgk_p100K-ai9wzufJYAk9lZ_vhY9GWYkQhpBtZeupk3Gl5Gc_iudCMwP9kFvEA12i6jNvtng"></frame></frameset></html>
>
> and next nothing but the browser saying connection refused.
>
> So what changed? Where do I need to adjust my infra to make it work
> again? Or is my setup not supported anymore?
>
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>> meaning the console of the ssvm? or the cpvm?
>>
>> I just confirmed myself that there is indeed a diff between 4.2.1 and 4.3RC9
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Nux! <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:
>>> On 20.03.2014 16:29, Ove Ewerlid wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Console SSVM works in my 4.3 setup.
>>>> Traffic does not use SSL and is on port 80.
>>>
>>>
>>> Did you have to do anything in particular to disable SSL or is this the new
>>> default?
>>>
>>> I was having problems with 4.4 where VC VM was in Alert mode and the VMs'
>>> console was dead; will have to revisit this.
>>>
>>> Lucian
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sent from the Delta quadrant using Borg technology!
>>>
>>> Nux!
>>> www.nux.ro
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Daan
>
>
>
> --
> Daan



-- 
Daan

Mime
View raw message