cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Change of Apache CloudStack PMC Chair
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 22:43:00 GMT
Congratulations Hugo!

On 19 March 2014 21:40, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congrats Hugo and indeed thank you Chip
>
> On Mar 19, 2014, at 5:35 PM, Alex Hitchins <alex.hitchins@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Hugo and many thanks Chip for all your hard work.
>>

>> Regards
>>
>> Alex Hitchins
>>
>> D: +44 1892 523 587 | S: +44 2036 030 540 | M: +44 7788 423 969
>>
>> alex.hitchins@shapeblue.com

to the ASF board that Hugo Trippaers be accepted as the next Apache CloudStack PMC Chair /
VP of Apache CloudStack.  As of today's ASF board meeting, this has been accepted and made
official.

>> Please join me in congratulating Hugo in his new role!
>>
>> It's been an honor serving the project as it's chair over the last year, and although
I regret that my recent contributions have been diminished due to a change in $dayjob, I'm
exceptionally proud to be part of this community. Apache CloudStack is amazing software, and
the community that has formed around the code since it's donation to the ASF is nothing short
of remarkable.

>> -chip
>> Need Enterprise Grade Support for Apache CloudStack?
>> Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
>>
>> Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses
>>
>> **NEW!** CloudStack 4.2.1 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 18th-19th February 2014, Brazil. Classroom<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 17th-23rd March 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 24th-28th March 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 16th-20th June 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 23rd-27th June 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.