cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack documentation
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 12:00:21 GMT
Thanks Sebastien for the pull request.
I will submit a new one to fix a tables and internal reference links later
this week.

I haven't found how we should update internal links. Look like we would
have to change them for ex:  `networking2.html#create vpn`
Anyone know another method to create link to topic from another file?

Also, could we split networking2.rst file into multiple parts?

Thanks

--

Pierre-Luc Dion
514-447-3456, 1101