cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (eighth round)
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 21:24:21 GMT

[Animesh] Nux, security group support for advanced zone is limited and that too was developed
in 4.2. I don’t think any changes have been made to that support since then. Can you call
out what specific issue are you seeing? Most likely it is pre-existing issue or not supported.

The functional spec from 4.2 is at [1] and I don’t know if all that is called out is implemented
or not, adding Anthony and Chiradeep to the thread for further comments

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Isolation+based+on+Security+Groups+in+Advance+zone