cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: 4.3 vote
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:10:11 GMT

[Animesh] It is really a convenience that we got used to not a feature. You can specify your
own domain name and change the certificate even now with 4.2 and prior releases. The instructions
are in Admin Guide [1]

Amogh has put a wiki on the changes at [2].

[1] http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US//Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html/Admin_Guide/console-proxy.html#change-console-proxy-ssl-certificate-domain

[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Realhost+IP+changes