cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Hitchins <alex.hitch...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Sorting through Jira
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:14:47 GMT
All,

I've been taking a look at some old Jira tickets recently and have found a fair few that could
probably be closed as they are no longer applicable.

I'm happy to go through them and contact the owners to see if we can close these. Where I
don't hear back or the ticket can obviously be closed (such as documentation issues with v4.0
release) I assume I can add a note in detailing why the ticket was closed and go ahead and
close it? I'm not sure if there is a process for this in place. I think it would be good for
everyone to get the number of 'real' issues down.

Regards,

Alex Hitchins