cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Change of Apache CloudStack PMC Chair
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 05:13:05 GMT
Hearty Congratulations Hugo :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chipchilders@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 2:22 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Change of Apache CloudStack PMC Chair

Per our project bylaws, we are changing our project's chair today!

Over discussions during the last month the PMC had reached a consensus to recommend to the
ASF board that Hugo Trippaers be accepted as the next Apache CloudStack PMC Chair / VP of
Apache CloudStack.  As of today's ASF board meeting, this has been accepted and made official.

Please join me in congratulating Hugo in his new role!

It's been an honor serving the project as it's chair over the last year, and although I regret
that my recent contributions have been diminished due to a change in $dayjob, I'm exceptionally
proud to be part of this community. Apache CloudStack is amazing software, and the community
that has formed around the code since it's donation to the ASF is nothing short of remarkable.

-chip