cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Regarding Cloudstack-4322
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:51:33 GMT
Namita,

As of now, there is no domain cleanup thread in CloudStack and as a solution to this bug,
we need to implement this thread(similar to account.cleanup thread).

--Sanjay

From: Namita Chaudhari [mailto:namita.chaudhari@sungard.com]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 11:39 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Cloudstack-4322

Hi Sanjay,

When a request is done for deleting a domain, it calls deleteDomain method which calls domain.cleanup
thread which clean up the inactive domains, sub-domains under that domain, delete the users
and accounts and releases the resources for those accounts and deletes the domain shared network.
So we already have such thread implemented for domain cleanup.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,
Namita

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripathi@citrix.com<mailto:sanjay.tripathi@citrix.com>>