cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Hitchins <alex.hitch...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Old Jira Issues
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 15:19:29 GMT
All,

I've been taking a look at some of the issues in Jira and noticed a few have text indicating
they have been resolved. The following is an example[0].

Is there a precedent on dealing with these? Do we just notify the creator and ask they review
and update? Where the issue looks open I will go in and test.

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2530?jql=project%20%3D%20CLOUDSTACK%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Trivial%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC

Regards,

Alex Hitchins