cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: authentication CloudStack 4.3
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 03:15:58 GMT
Ideas have been tossed around, to my knowledge, i'm not aware of any
active work - but i've been absent for sometime - so i could be wrong.

Nevertheless, John Burwell from Basho had a session a on enhancing
CloudStacks Auth. You can see his slideshare presentation on the link
below, i assume there maybe a video posted somewhere as well.

http://www.slideshare.net/JohnBurwell1/who-the-heck-are-you-integrating-sso-into-apache-cloudstack

On 3/27/14, 3:58 AM, Peter Nicholls wrote:
> Hi! I have seen that is available CloudStack 4.3 in the cloudstack.apache.org. Does this
new version includes improvements in the user authentication? Does it include integration
with keystone, saml, etc.? Otherwise, these topics are in development in a branch?