cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (eighth round)
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:46:10 GMT
Florin,

I had a similar issue earlier today.

My solution was to cleanup everything from previous builds - i did not
figure what exactly got corrupted where, but i did have layered installs
of ACS4.2.1 on top of multiple versions of 4.3 .

My fix was something along the lines of
rm -rf `locate cloudstack`

But i would ask that you be careful when you run the command above.

I also dropped my databases in order for everything to be recreated -
probably was not necessary, but i had nothing to loose and it worked.

Regards
ilya

On 3/18/14, 1:45 PM, Florin Dumitrascu wrote:
> Hi Alena,
>
> Actually I just had a quick look at the management server logs and I see this error.
MySQL server is running, so not sure what is causing it:

> 2014-03-18 17:37:12,453 ERROR [c.c.u.d.Merovingian2] (main:null) Unable to get a new
db connection
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create
connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.