cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Saksham Srivastava <saksham.srivast...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Affinity Groups and Project
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 05:41:16 GMT
The bug tracking URL is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK/
You can log the ticket here.

-----Original Message-----
From: zcsu [mailto:szcyyf@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:29 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Prachi Damle
Subject: RE: Affinity Groups and Project

Thanks Prachi very much.
 Would you hint me how to log a ticket to change the display result for project view? Thanks
again.

> From: Prachi.Damle@citrix.com
> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Affinity Groups and Project
> Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:34:29 +0000
>
> Yes Affinity Groups feature does not support projects. This is
> mentioned in the FS for that feature, check the FAQ part
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/FS+-+Affinity-A
> nti-affinity+groups
>

> You should probably log a ticket to change the display result for project view.
>
> Thanks,
> Prachi

a affinity groups with type ExplicitDedication .
>          2. Then I create a Project and add the account has dedicated host.
>
> when I try creat a VM in Project view, I can select affinity groups has been auto created.
but created VM will failed with error "Entity AffinityGroup [dc4751ao-d2cb-463e-8351-384b9422313]
and entity acct [3f526aid-d9ab-40ec-a6a5-9b61c84cb1el-PrjAcct-CPSM-1] belong to different
accounts"