cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Saksham Srivastava <saksham.srivast...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Affinity Groups and Project
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:06:34 GMT
Can you provide more logs, you can upload them on pastebin.

Thanks,
Saksham

-----Original Message-----
From: zcsu [mailto:szcyyf@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:15 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Affinity Groups and Project

Question: Whether Project can not support Affinity Groups?
Environment: CS4.2 + Xenserver6.2
                       Advance Zone
Step:
        1.  I set a host as dedicated host to an account, affinity groups will auto create
a affinity groups with type ExplicitDedication .
         2. Then I create a Project and add the account has dedicated host.

when I try creat a VM in Project view, I can select affinity groups has been auto created.
but created VM will failed with error "Entity AffinityGroup [dc4751ao-d2cb-463e-8351-384b9422313]
and entity acct [3f526aid-d9ab-40ec-a6a5-9b61c84cb1el-PrjAcct-CPSM-1] belong to different
accounts"

Note: I also try to create new affinity groups in project ,the same error happend.

So  Project can not use Affinity Groups? If is yes, why affinity group display in project
view?

Anybody can answer, very thanks!