cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sateesh.chodapune...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [QUESTION] VMware ServerResource
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 02:31:53 GMT

running on the management server?
Yes, each host is tracked by a server resource. CloudStack retrieves owning cluster/datacenter
as required from vCenter and performs required operations.

> Assuming that leads to three ServerResources in that situation, if you have multiple
management servers for your cloud, do all three of
> these ServerResources have to be managed by a single management server (because their
resources are in the same cluster)?
I think it is not required to be managed by a single management server.