cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: Git Push Summary : 4.4 feature branch
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:04:20 GMT
I announced the time when i would cut the branch in advance, so it shouldn’t be a surprise.

But like i replied to Muralli, if you have a pending merge request on the ML i see no problem
with merging it in in the next few hours because of the trouble with master. Just make sure
it hits both master and the 4.4 branch. I’ll even happily do it for you if you point me
to the branch that needs to be merged into 4.4. Just make sure its rebased up to commit id
48f8a95b06b0348ba1349cb5434183c2c18710db and not further.

Cheers,

Hugo