cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [jira] [Resolved] (CLOUDSTACK-5967) Virtual router in OVS network fails to start with error from XenServer: VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:31:35 GMT
Hi,

Using 4.3 RC4 I can now create an instance on an OVS but if I try to migrate the instance
to another VM it fails with the VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK error.  Attempting to manually using XenCenter
says "Cannot see required Network" although OVSTunel517 appears to be on both servers.

m.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to migrate VM(i-2-7-VM) from host(05b443f9-8f69-4855-a6e0-8018afe5a551)
due to Task failed! Task record:                 uuid: c4682573-5c30-ae62-6163-32cda5ae75f5
           nameLabel: Async.VM.pool_migrate
     nameDescription:
   allowedOperations: []
   currentOperations: {}
             created: Thu Feb 13 17:25:39 GMT 2014
            finished: Thu Feb 13 17:25:39 GMT 2014
              status: failure
          residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@ad885ef9
            progress: 1.0
                type: <none/>
              result:
           errorInfo: [VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK, OpaqueRef:754c9612-d1be-1c26-7096-bc71b423c652,
OpaqueRef:20d04b69-b3f7-3590-25da-85d547d3327c]
         otherConfig: {}
           subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
            subtasks: []


Regards,

Paul Angus
Cloud Architect
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: @CloudyAngus
paul.angus@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Murali Reddy (JIRA) [mailto:jira@apache.org]
Sent: 10 February 2014 10:47
To: Paul Angus
Subject: [jira] [Resolved] (CLOUDSTACK-5967) Virtual router in OVS network fails to start
with error from XenServer: VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK


     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-5967?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Murali Reddy resolved CLOUDSTACK-5967.
--------------------------------------

    Resolution: Fixed

Commit, fixes two aspects.

- Ignore exception caused on VIF.Plug into Dom0.
- introduce OVS as provider for 'Connectivity' service

> Virtual router in OVS network fails to start with error from
> XenServer: VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------------------
>
>                 Key: CLOUDSTACK-5967
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-5967
>             Project: CloudStack
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: Public(Anyone can view this level - this is the default.)
>          Components: Network Controller
>    Affects Versions: 4.3.0
>         Environment: CloudStack 4.3 with XenServer 6.2 GRE tunnel
> based advanced network
>            Reporter: Paul Angus
>            Assignee: Murali Reddy
>            Priority: Blocker
>             Fix For: 4.3.0
>
>
> Virtual Router start fails with error VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK when using GRE tunnel encapsulation.
> Tunnel is created on XenServer (OVSTunnel194) virtual router appears
> briefly then dissappears and insufficient capacity error is returned
> by cloudstack
> 2014-01-28 16:17:09,829 DEBUG [c.c.n.r.VirtualNetworkApplianceManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-12:ctx-3a256248
ctx-58300764) Creating  monitoring services on VM[DomainRouter|r-12-VM] start...
> 2014-01-28 16:17:09,842 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
> (Job-Executor-12:ctx-3a256248 ctx-58300764) Seq 2-232063002: Sending
> { Cmd , MgmtId: 345049362040, via: 2(localhost.localdomain), Ver: v1,
> Flags: 100011,
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.StartCommand":{"vm":{"id":12,"name":"r-12-VM","
> bootloader":"PyGrub","type":"DomainRouter","cpus":1,"minSpeed":125,"ma
> xSpeed":500,"minRam":134217728,"maxRam":134217728,"arch":"x86_64","os"
> :"Debian GNU/Linux 7(32-bit)","bootArgs":" template=domP name=r-12-VM
> eth2ip=192.168.1.53 eth2mask=255.255.255.0 gateway=192.168.1.254
> eth0ip=10.1.1.1 eth0mask=255.255.255.0 domain=cs2cloud.internal
> dhcprange=10.1.1.1 eth1ip=169.254.0.255 eth1mask=255.255.0.0
> type=router disable_rp_filter=true
> dns1=10.0.1.2","rebootOnCrash":false,"enableHA":true,"limitCpuUse":fal
> se,"enableDynamicallyScaleVm":false,"vncPassword":"eb2e57fde93e6d68","
> params":{"memoryOvercommitRatio":"1.0","cpuOvercommitRatio":"4.0"},"uu
> id":"dc796b13-8cb8-405b-9080-fb9480ce3c2e","disks":[{"data":{"org.apac
> he.cloudstack.storage.to.VolumeObjectTO":{"uuid":"d36e3503-ecf9-4f79-8
> e8c-02c3032d4051","volumeType":"ROOT","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudst
> ack.storage.to.PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"6fbe4014-a031-3443-82ea-4c
> f1459bedd5","id":1,"poolType":"NetworkFilesystem","host":"10.0.100.5",
> "path":"/volumes/stor/Cloud/Primary/ACS43/XEN1","port":2049,"url":"Net
> workFilesystem://10.0.100.5//volumes/stor/Cloud/Primary/ACS43/XEN1/?RO
> LE=Primary&STOREUUID=6fbe4014-a031-3443-82ea-4cf1459bedd5"}},"name":"R
> OOT-12","size":2097152000,"path":"2f26c084-e597-43d2-a4ec-acdafe3790c7
> ","volumeId":12,"vmName":"r-12-VM","accountId":2,"format":"VHD","id":1
> 2,"deviceId":0,"hypervisorType":"XenServer"}},"diskSeq":0,"path":"2f26
> c084-e597-43d2-a4ec-acdafe3790c7","type":"ROOT","_details":{"managed":
> "false","storagePort":"2049","storageHost":"10.0.100.5","volumeSize":"
> 2097152000"}}],"nics":[{"deviceId":2,"networkRateMbps":200,"defaultNic
> ":true,"uuid":"3273e004-24ab-4913-a3c9-85e2690c6578","ip":"192.168.1.5
> 3","netmask":"255.255.255.0","gateway":"192.168.1.254","mac":"06:ff:3c
> :00:00:22","dns1":"10.0.1.2","broadcastType":"Vlan","type":"Public","b
> roadcastUri":"vlan://501","isolationUri":"vlan://501","isSecurityGroup
> Enabled":false,"name":"Network1"},{"deviceId":0,"networkRateMbps":200,
> "defaultNic":false,"uuid":"aa0b0656-1422-4f59-a3f2-5ce4e39732c8","ip":
> "10.1.1.1","netmask":"255.255.255.0","mac":"02:00:3a:70:00:02","dns1":
> "10.0.1.2","broadcastType":"Vswitch","type":"Guest","broadcastUri":"vs
> ://178","isolationUri":"vs://178","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false,"name
> ":"Network0"},{"deviceId":1,"networkRateMbps":-1,"defaultNic":false,"u
> uid":"6bf9297c-f636-443c-897f-816e097972fa","ip":"169.254.0.255","netm
> ask":"255.255.0.0","gateway":"169.254.0.1","mac":"0e:00:a9:fe:00:ff","
> broadcastType":"LinkLocal","type":"Control","isSecurityGroupEnabled":f
> alse}]},"hostIp":"10.0.0.40","executeInSequence":false,"wait":0}},{"co
> m.cloud.agent.api.check.CheckSshCommand":{"ip":"169.254.0.255","port":
> 3922,"interval":6,"retries":100,"name":"r-12-VM","wait":0}},{"com.clou
> d.agent.api.GetDomRVersionCmd":{"accessDetails":{"router.ip":"169.254.
> 0.255","router.name":"r-12-VM"},"wait":0}},{},{"com.cloud.agent.api.ro
> uting.IpAssocCommand":{"ipAddresses":[{"accountId":2,"publicIp":"192.1
> 68.1.53","sourceNat":true,"add":true,"oneToOneNat":false,"firstIP":tru
> e,"broadcastUri":"vlan://501","vlanGateway":"192.168.1.254","vlanNetma
> sk":"255.255.255.0","vifMacAddress":"06:b5:90:00:00:22","networkRate":
> 200,"trafficType":"Public","networkName":"Network1"}],"accessDetails":
> {"router.guest.ip":"10.1.1.1","zone.network.type":"Advanced","router.i
> p":"169.254.0.255","router.name":"r-12-VM"},"wait":0}},{"com.cloud.age
> nt.api.routing.SetMonitorServiceCommand":{"services":[{"id":0,"service
> ":"dhcp","processname":"dnsmasq","serviceName":"dnsmasq","servicePath"
> :"/var/run/dnsmasq/dnsmasq.pid","pidFile":"/var/run/dnsmasq/dnsmasq.pi
> d","isDefault":false},{"id":0,"service":"loadbalancing","processname":
> "haproxy","serviceName":"haproxy","servicePath":"/var/run/haproxy.pid"
> ,"pidFile":"/var/run/haproxy.pid","isDefault":false},{"id":0,"service"
> :"ssh","processname":"sshd","serviceName":"ssh","servicePath":"/var/ru
> n/sshd.pid","pidFile":"/var/run/sshd.pid","isDefault":true},{"id":0,"s
> ervice":"webserver","processname":"apache2","serviceName":"apache2","s
> ervicePath":"/var/run/apache2.pid","pidFile":"/var/run/apache2.pid","i
> sDefault":true}],"accessDetails":{"router.name":"r-12-VM","router.ip":
> "169.254.0.255","router.guest.ip":"10.1.1.1"},"wait":0}}] }
> 2014-01-28 16:17:09,845 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
> (Job-Executor-12:ctx-3a256248 ctx-58300764) Seq 2-232063002:
> Executing:  { Cmd , MgmtId: 345049362040, via:
> 2(localhost.localdomain), Ver: v1, Flags: 100011,
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.StartCommand":{"vm":{"id":12,"name":"r-12-VM","
> bootloader":"PyGrub","type":"DomainRouter","cpus":1,"minSpeed":125,"ma
> xSpeed":500,"minRam":134217728,"maxRam":134217728,"arch":"x86_64","os"
> :"Debian GNU/Linux 7(32-bit)","bootArgs":" template=domP name=r-12-VM
> eth2ip=192.168.1.53 eth2mask=255.255.255.0 gateway=192.168.1.254
> eth0ip=10.1.1.1 eth0mask=255.255.255.0 domain=cs2cloud.internal
> dhcprange=10.1.1.1 eth1ip=169.254.0.255 eth1mask=255.255.0.0
> type=router disable_rp_filter=true
> dns1=10.0.1.2","rebootOnCrash":false,"enableHA":true,"limitCpuUse":fal
> se,"enableDynamicallyScaleVm":false,"vncPassword":"eb2e57fde93e6d68","
> params":{"memoryOvercommitRatio":"1.0","cpuOvercommitRatio":"4.0"},"uu
> id":"dc796b13-8cb8-405b-9080-fb9480ce3c2e","disks":[{"data":{"org.apac
> he.cloudstack.storage.to.VolumeObjectTO":{"uuid":"d36e3503-ecf9-4f79-8
> e8c-02c3032d4051","volumeType":"ROOT","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudst
> ack.storage.to.PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"6fbe4014-a031-3443-82ea-4c
> f1459bedd5","id":1,"poolType":"NetworkFilesystem","host":"10.0.100.5",
> "path":"/volumes/stor/Cloud/Primary/ACS43/XEN1","port":2049,"url":"Net
> workFilesystem://10.0.100.5//volumes/stor/Cloud/Primary/ACS43/XEN1/?RO
> LE=Primary&STOREUUID=6fbe4014-a031-3443-82ea-4cf1459bedd5"}},"name":"R
> OOT-12","size":2097152000,"path":"2f26c084-e597-43d2-a4ec-acdafe3790c7
> ","volumeId":12,"vmName":"r-12-VM","accountId":2,"format":"VHD","id":1
> 2,"deviceId":0,"hypervisorType":"XenServer"}},"diskSeq":0,"path":"2f26
> c084-e597-43d2-a4ec-acdafe3790c7","type":"ROOT","_details":{"managed":
> "false","storagePort":"2049","storageHost":"10.0.100.5","volumeSize":"
> 2097152000"}}],"nics":[{"deviceId":2,"networkRateMbps":200,"defaultNic
> ":true,"uuid":"3273e004-24ab-4913-a3c9-85e2690c6578","ip":"192.168.1.5
> 3","netmask":"255.255.255.0","gateway":"192.168.1.254","mac":"06:ff:3c
> :00:00:22","dns1":"10.0.1.2","broadcastType":"Vlan","type":"Public","b
> roadcastUri":"vlan://501","isolationUri":"vlan://501","isSecurityGroup
> Enabled":false,"name":"Network1"},{"deviceId":0,"networkRateMbps":200,
> "defaultNic":false,"uuid":"aa0b0656-1422-4f59-a3f2-5ce4e39732c8","ip":
> "10.1.1.1","netmask":"255.255.255.0","mac":"02:00:3a:70:00:02","dns1":
> "10.0.1.2","broadcastType":"Vswitch","type":"Guest","broadcastUri":"vs
> ://178","isolationUri":"vs://178","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false,"name
> ":"Network0"},{"deviceId":1,"networkRateMbps":-1,"defaultNic":false,"u
> uid":"6bf9297c-f636-443c-897f-816e097972fa","ip":"169.254.0.255","netm
> ask":"255.255.0.0","gateway":"169.254.0.1","mac":"0e:00:a9:fe:00:ff","
> broadcastType":"LinkLocal","type":"Control","isSecurityGroupEnabled":f
> alse}]},"hostIp":"10.0.0.40","executeInSequence":false,"wait":0}},{"co
> m.cloud.agent.api.check.CheckSshCommand":{"ip":"169.254.0.255","port":
> 3922,"interval":6,"retries":100,"name":"r-12-VM","wait":0}},{"com.clou
> d.agent.api.GetDomRVersionCmd":{"accessDetails":{"router.ip":"169.254.
> 0.255","router.name":"r-12-VM"},"wait":0}},{},{"com.cloud.agent.api.ro
> uting.IpAssocCommand":{"ipAddresses":[{"accountId":2,"publicIp":"192.1
> 68.1.53","sourceNat":true,"add":true,"oneToOneNat":false,"firstIP":tru
> e,"broadcastUri":"vlan://501","vlanGateway":"192.168.1.254","vlanNetma
> sk":"255.255.255.0","vifMacAddress":"06:b5:90:00:00:22","networkRate":
> 200,"trafficType":"Public","networkName":"Network1"}],"accessDetails":
> {"router.guest.ip":"10.1.1.1","zone.network.type":"Advanced","router.i
> p":"169.254.0.255","router.name":"r-12-VM"},"wait":0}},{"com.cloud.age
> nt.api.routing.SetMonitorServiceCommand":{"services":[{"id":0,"service
> ":"dhcp","processname":"dnsmasq","serviceName":"dnsmasq","servicePath"
> :"/var/run/dnsmasq/dnsmasq.pid","pidFile":"/var/run/dnsmasq/dnsmasq.pi
> d","isDefault":false},{"id":0,"service":"loadbalancing","processname":
> "haproxy","serviceName":"haproxy","servicePath":"/var/run/haproxy.pid"
> ,"pidFile":"/var/run/haproxy.pid","isDefault":false},{"id":0,"service"
> :"ssh","processname":"sshd","serviceName":"ssh","servicePath":"/var/ru
> n/sshd.pid","pidFile":"/var/run/sshd.pid","isDefault":true},{"id":0,"s
> ervice":"webserver","processname":"apache2","serviceName":"apache2","s
> ervicePath":"/var/run/apache2.pid","pidFile":"/var/run/apache2.pid","i
> sDefault":true}],"accessDetails":{"router.name":"r-12-VM","router.ip":
> "169.254.0.255","router.guest.ip":"10.1.1.1"},"wait":0}}] }
> 2014-01-28 16:17:09,845 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Seq 2-232063002: Executing request
> 2014-01-28 16:17:09,916 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5)
1. The VM r-12-VM is in Starting state.
> 2014-01-28 16:17:09,939 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Created VM
> 264953d6-3a5f-5ce3-3df5-0904986f8d1b for r-12-VM
> 2014-01-28 16:17:09,943 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) PV args are -- quiet
> console=hvc0%template=domP%name=r-12-VM%eth2ip=192.168.1.53%eth2mask=2
> 55.255.255.0%gateway=192.168.1.254%eth0ip=10.1.1.1%eth0mask=255.255.25
> 5.0%domain=cs2cloud.internal%dhcprange=10.1.1.1%eth1ip=169.254.0.255%e
> th1mask=255.255.0.0%type=router%disable_rp_filter=true%dns1=10.0.1.2
> 2014-01-28 16:17:09,977 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) VBD 0fd6f7e5-c267-d90e-9700-187a9f777264
> created for com.cloud.agent.api.to.DiskTO@79cb2ade
> 2014-01-28 16:17:09,993 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Creating VIF for r-12-VM on nic
> [Nic:Public-192.168.1.53-vlan://501]
> 2014-01-28 16:17:09,995 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Looking for network named Network1
> 2014-01-28 16:17:10,014 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Found a network called Network1 on
> host=10.0.0.40;  Network=3052a7d9-4342-6e04-470b-4e7c915372a0;
> pif=fa048deb-0be5-bfdd-5eed-f378262328f7
> 2014-01-28 16:17:10,023 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Found a network called
> VLAN-3052a7d9-4342-6e04-470b-4e7c915372a0-501 on host=10.0.0.40;
> Network=4b76ab3f-a0fc-49c0-79aa-75e92a17b6e0;
> pif=f88597e5-c0fd-259f-bed5-00353ff90a04
> 2014-01-28 16:17:10,029 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Created a vif
> c0e56ec3-0388-7320-c682-d795fcbb73bf on 2
> 2014-01-28 16:17:10,029 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Creating VIF for r-12-VM on nic
> [Nic:Guest-10.1.1.1-vs://178]
> 2014-01-28 16:17:10,031 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Looking for network named Network0
> 2014-01-28 16:17:10,036 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Xen Server network for tunnels
> found:OVSTunnel178
> 2014-01-28 16:17:10,044 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Created a vif
> f0a8d295-7aff-fc4c-2f1e-8bc338c88ba5 on 0
> 2014-01-28 16:17:10,045 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Creating VIF for r-12-VM on nic
> [Nic:Control-169.254.0.255-null]
> 2014-01-28 16:17:10,075 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) already have a vif on dom0 for link local
> network
> 2014-01-28 16:17:10,226 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Created a vif
> 0021b4e7-936c-39d1-58f8-c101a91b464d on 1
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,021 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.AgentManagerImpl]
> (AgentManager-Handler-11:null) SeqA 4-691: Processing Seq 4-691:  {
> Cmd , MgmtId: -1, via: 4, Ver: v1, Flags: 11,
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.ConsoleProxyLoadReportCommand":{"_proxyVmId":2,
> "_loadInfo":"{\n  \"connections\": []\n}","wait":0}}] }
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,026 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.AgentManagerImpl] (AgentManager-Handler-11:null)
SeqA 4-691: Sending Seq 4-691:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 345049362040, via: 4, Ver: v1, Flags: 100010,
[{"com.cloud.agent.api.AgentControlAnswer":{"result":true,"wait":0}}] }
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,247 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5)
Task failed! Task record:                 uuid: 2861ee07-e9db-5f3f-6cdc-990dc77b6808
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.start_on
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>             finished: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>               status: failure
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@88b453d4
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK, OpaqueRef:2a7cb5a5-390a-42a7-dac9-08c797f2a8f4,
OpaqueRef:28c9da25-2467-3033-b8db-be6ad8b5d2e8]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,250 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5)
Unable to start VM(r-12-VM) on host(b0a8630a-b569-43ee-a19c-02f70c639ca4) due to Task failed!
Task record:                 uuid: 2861ee07-e9db-5f3f-6cdc-990dc77b6808
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.start_on
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>             finished: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>               status: failure
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@88b453d4
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK, OpaqueRef:2a7cb5a5-390a-42a7-dac9-08c797f2a8f4,
OpaqueRef:28c9da25-2467-3033-b8db-be6ad8b5d2e8]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
> Task failed! Task record:                 uuid: 2861ee07-e9db-5f3f-6cdc-990dc77b6808
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.start_on
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>             finished: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>               status: failure
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@88b453d4
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK, OpaqueRef:2a7cb5a5-390a-42a7-dac9-08c797f2a8f4,
OpaqueRef:28c9da25-2467-3033-b8db-be6ad8b5d2e8]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.checkForSuccess(CitrixResourceBase.java:3742)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.startVM(CitrixResourceBase.java:3854)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1710)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:545)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:59)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer610Resource.executeRequest(XenServer610Resource.java:106)
> at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,253 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5)
Catch Exception: class com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException due to com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
Unable to start VM(r-12-VM) on host(b0a8630a-b569-43ee-a19c-02f70c639ca4) due to Task failed!
Task record:                 uuid: 2861ee07-e9db-5f3f-6cdc-990dc77b6808
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.start_on
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>             finished: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>               status: failure
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@88b453d4
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK, OpaqueRef:2a7cb5a5-390a-42a7-dac9-08c797f2a8f4,
OpaqueRef:28c9da25-2467-3033-b8db-be6ad8b5d2e8]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to start VM(r-12-VM) on host(b0a8630a-b569-43ee-a19c-02f70c639ca4)
due to Task failed! Task record:                 uuid: 2861ee07-e9db-5f3f-6cdc-990dc77b6808
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.start_on
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>             finished: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>               status: failure
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@88b453d4
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK, OpaqueRef:2a7cb5a5-390a-42a7-dac9-08c797f2a8f4,
OpaqueRef:28c9da25-2467-3033-b8db-be6ad8b5d2e8]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.startVM(CitrixResourceBase.java:3865)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1710)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:545)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:59)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer610Resource.executeRequest(XenServer610Resource.java:106)
> at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,254 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5)
Unable to start r-12-VM due to
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to start VM(r-12-VM) on host(b0a8630a-b569-43ee-a19c-02f70c639ca4)
due to Task failed! Task record:                 uuid: 2861ee07-e9db-5f3f-6cdc-990dc77b6808
>            nameLabel: Async.VM.start_on
>      nameDescription:
>    allowedOperations: []
>    currentOperations: {}
>              created: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>             finished: Tue Jan 28 16:17:10 GMT 2014
>               status: failure
>           residentOn: com.xensource.xenapi.Host@88b453d4
>             progress: 1.0
>                 type: <none/>
>               result:
>            errorInfo: [VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK, OpaqueRef:2a7cb5a5-390a-42a7-dac9-08c797f2a8f4,
OpaqueRef:28c9da25-2467-3033-b8db-be6ad8b5d2e8]
>          otherConfig: {}
>            subtaskOf: com.xensource.xenapi.Task@aaf13f6f
>             subtasks: []
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.startVM(CitrixResourceBase.java:3865)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1710)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:545)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:59)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer610Resource.executeRequest(XenServer610Resource.java:106)
> at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,289 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Unable to clean up VBD due to You gave an invalid object
reference.  The object may have recently been deleted.  The class parameter gives the type
of reference given, and the handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:209)
> at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:909)
> at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1059)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:1451)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1789)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:545)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:59)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer610Resource.executeRequest(XenServer610Resource.java:106)
> at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,294 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Unable to clean up VBD due to You gave an invalid object
reference.  The object may have recently been deleted.  The class parameter gives the type
of reference given, and the handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:209)
> at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:909)
> at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1059)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:1451)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1789)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:545)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:59)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer610Resource.executeRequest(XenServer610Resource.java:106)
> at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,299 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Unable to cleanup VIF You gave an invalid object reference.
 The object may have recently been deleted.  The class parameter gives the type of reference
given, and the handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:209)
> at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:909)
> at com.xensource.xenapi.VIF.unplug(VIF.java:878)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:1459)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1789)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:545)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:59)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer610Resource.executeRequest(XenServer610Resource.java:106)
> at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,305 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Unable to cleanup VIF You gave an invalid object reference.
 The object may have recently been deleted.  The class parameter gives the type of reference
given, and the handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:209)
> at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:909)
> at com.xensource.xenapi.VIF.unplug(VIF.java:878)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:1459)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1789)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:545)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:59)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer610Resource.executeRequest(XenServer610Resource.java:106)
> at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,311 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Unable to cleanup VIF You gave an invalid object reference.
 The object may have recently been deleted.  The class parameter gives the type of reference
given, and the handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:209)
> at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:909)
> at com.xensource.xenapi.VIF.unplug(VIF.java:878)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:1459)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1789)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:545)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:59)
> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer610Resource.executeRequest(XenServer610Resource.java:106)
> at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,365 INFO  [c.c.h.x.r.XenServer56Resource]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) Catch
> com.xensource.xenapi.Types$VifInUse: failed to destory VLAN eth1 on
> host b0a8630a-b569-43ee-a19c-02f70c639ca4 due to Network has active
> VIFs
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,366 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5) The VM is in stopped state, detected
> problem during startup : r-12-VM
> 2014-01-28 16:17:11,366 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache] (DirectAgent-4:ctx-946e04f5)
Seq 2-232063002: Cancelling because one of the answers is false and it is stop on error.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1.5#6160)
Need Enterprise Grade Support for Apache CloudStack?
Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
offers the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses

**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2.1 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
18th-19th February 2014, Brazil. Classroom<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
17th-23rd March 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
24th-28th March 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
16th-20th June 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
23rd-27th June 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use
of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe
you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England
& Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated
under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated
in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
Mime
View raw message