cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OVS plugin in CloudStack 4.3.0
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:53:12 GMT

On Feb 19, 2014, at 6:45 PM, Florin Dumitrascu <florin.dumitrascu@intunenetworks.com>
wrote:

> Hi Tuna,
>
> Can you please clarify what is the status of the functionality described below in relation
to 4.3 release:

> http://cloudstack.readthedocs.org/en/latest/networking/ovs-plugin.html

quick note to say that this is not yet official documentation. I am working on the migration
but it's not done yet.

> I am testing the last 4.3 release candidate at the moment and cannot see OVS under "Network
Service Providers".
> Are these changes going to make it into 4.3 release or is there nothing changed from
4.2.0 release ? (except the bug preventing GRE to work).

> Thank you,
> Florin
>

> IMPORTANT NOTE: The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential.
The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately or telephone: +353 (0)1 6204700.
We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it
has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message may have been
intercepted or amended, please call the sender.