cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Change systemvm template URL in master to s3 bucket
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:04:57 GMT

On Feb 24, 2014, at 4:51 AM, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@trippaers.nl> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I’ve finally fixed the configuration to automagically upload the systemvm templates
to an s3 bucket. The jobs build-systemvm-master and build-systemvm64-master will rebuild the
systemvm template on a daily basis and send the resulting files to that S3 bucket.

to these new locations. The locations will look like : https://s3.amazonaws.com/systemvm-templates.cloudstack.org/master/64/systemvm64template-master-hyperv.vhd

> Why?
>  Anyone using master will automagically use the latest and greatest images.
>  Transparent process from build script to distribution.
>  Accessible logging for folks willing to track number of downloads etc.
>

> Any thoughts?

+1 , I can fix the docs.