cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject developers and mysql
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:36:02 GMT
Heya,

as the mysql dependency is now set to provided in all the poms to fix our license compliancy
the jetty target and the deployed targets are not working.

I’m trying to configure an optional profile to enable those targets to include the mysql
dependency while executing, but so far no luck. If anyone has some bright ideas on how to
do this i’m all ears. In the meantime the best solutions i’ve found to continue working
is to copy the mysql jar file into the directory client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.4.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/
by hand after running mvm install and before running the jetty target (just don’t run mvn
clean).

Hopefully a better solution in the near future.

Cheers,

Hugo