cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sachchidanand Vaidya <vaidy...@juniper.net>
Subject Difference between "Guest Network" and "Isolated Network" under Advanced Networking
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 02:40:58 GMT
Hi,
    Under "Networks" Tab in UI for Admin user, Cloudstack provides 2 options to create networks
    1) Add guest network 2) Add Isolated Network.
     - What is the difference between these 2 networks.

    Also, I created and Enabled a new "Network Offering". But when I create an Isolated Network,
    I don't see the newly created Network offering in the drop-down menu. Are there additional
steps
   to be followed to make new n/w offering visible during Virtual Network creation.

Thanks,
Sachin