cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanteswararao Talluri <srikanteswararao.tall...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (fourth round)
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:15:03 GMT
+1

On XenServer 6.2/Test Run: #1191 and ##1192
--------
All the 5 failures are intermittent ssh related test script/env issues.
--------
Link to Test report:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/cloudstack-qa-4.3/job/test-smoke-matrix
-4.3/1191/testReport/
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/cloudstack-qa-4.3/job/test-smoke-matrix
-4.3/1192/testReport/
--------
Total:97
Fail :5
Skip :2
--------

name                                               pass    fail    skip
test_loadbalance/                                     0       3       0
test_guest_vlan_range/                                1       0       0
test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners/       3       0       0
test_non_contigiousvlan/                              1       0       0
test_reset_vm_on_reboot/                              1       0       0
test_resource_detail/                                 1       0       0
test_scale_vm/                                        1       0       0
test_ssvm/                                           10       0       0
test_network/                                         7       0       0
test_disk_offerings/                                  3       0       0
test_volumes/                                         8       1       0
test_affinity_groups/                                 1       0       0
test_routers/                                         9       0       0
test_deploy_vm_with_userdata/                         2       0       0
test_network_acl/                                     1       0       0
test_vm_life_cycle/                                  10       0       0
test_privategw_acl/                                   1       0       0
test_internal_lb/                                     1       0       0
test_deploy_vm/                                       1       0       0
test_global_settings/                                 1       0       0
test_nic/                                             1       0       0
test_public_ip_range/                                 1       0       0
test_iso/                                             5       0       1
test_service_offerings/                               3       1       0
test_multipleips_per_nic/                             1       0       0
test_regions/                                         1       0       0
test_templates/                                       7       0       1
test_vpc_vpn/                                         2       0       0
test_vm_snapshots/                                    3       0       0
test_portable_publicip/                               2       0       0
test_pvlan/                                           1       0       0
--------

On KVM(CentOS 6.3)/Test Run: #1189 and #1190
--------
4 of the  5 failures are invalid tests(snapthots and scale VM)
1 failure is intermittent ssh related test script/env issue.
--------
Link to Test report:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/cloudstack-qa-4.3/job/test-smoke-matrix
-4.3/1189/testReport/
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/cloudstack-qa-4.3/job/test-smoke-matrix
-4.3/1190/testReport/
--------
Total:97
Fail :5
Skip :2
--------

name                                               pass    fail    skip
test_loadbalance/                                     3       0       0
test_guest_vlan_range/                                1       0       0
test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners/       3       0       0
test_non_contigiousvlan/                              1       0       0
test_reset_vm_on_reboot/                              1       0       0
test_resource_detail/                                 1       0       0
test_scale_vm/                                        0       1       0
test_ssvm/                                           10       0       0
test_network/                                         6       1       0
test_disk_offerings/                                  3       0       0
test_volumes/                                         9       0       0
test_affinity_groups/                                 1       0       0
test_routers/                                         9       0       0
test_deploy_vm_with_userdata/                         2       0       0
test_network_acl/                                     1       0       0
test_vm_life_cycle/                                  10       0       0
test_privategw_acl/                                   1       0       0
test_internal_lb/                                     1       0       0
test_deploy_vm/                                       1       0       0
test_global_settings/                                 1       0       0
test_nic/                                             1       0       0
test_public_ip_range/                                 1       0       0
test_iso/                                             5       0       1
test_service_offerings/                               4       0       0
test_multipleips_per_nic/                             1       0       0
test_regions/                                         1       0       0
test_templates/                                       7       0       1
test_vpc_vpn/                                         2       0       0
test_vm_snapshots/                                    0       3       0
test_portable_publicip/                               2       0       0
test_pvlan/                                           1       0       0
--------

Thanks,

~Talluri