cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: S3 based secondary Storage
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:16:20 GMT
Can you try with s3cmd? If still not working, please post your .s3cfg file.

Thanks
-min

On 2/10/14 12:41 AM, "Paul Angus" <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:

>Yes, I'm using S3Browser, no problem uploading/downloading files
>
>Regards,
>
>Paul Angus
>Cloud Architect
>S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: @CloudyAngus
>paul.angus@shapeblue.com
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Sanjeev Neelarapu [mailto:sanjeev.neelarapu@citrix.com]
>Sent: 10 February 2014 08:38
>To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>Subject: RE: S3 based secondary Storage
>
>Hi,
>
>To make sure everything is working fine with S3 , try to upload a file to
>s3 storage using any s3client and use the same credentials.
>
>-Sanjeev
>
>From: Paul Angus [mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com]
>Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 1:50 AM
>To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>Subject: S3 based secondary Storage
>
>Hi Guys,
>
>Any idea what's happening here? (see last two lines of log).
>
>I haven't seeded sec storage, because it's going to be S3 based.
>
>Unless you have to create NFS first and then migrate to it? But then the
>option to 'not create nfs staging area' doesn't make sense...
>
>2014-02-08 20:11:16,770 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>(catalina-exec-11:ctx-13ef9d35 ctx-c6f8549a) ===END===  10.0.0.17 -- GET
>command=addImageStore&response=json&sessionkey=xqZoRDVpFezJkBlS3vqGZQzUytY
>%3D&name=SecStor-S3&provider=S3&details%5B0%5D.key=accesskey&details%5B0%5
>D.value=<key>&details%5B1%5D.key=secretkey&details%5B1%5D.value=<key>&deta
>ils%5B2%5D.key=bucket&details%5B2%5D.value=cloudstack-sec-stor&details%5B3
>%5D.key=usehttps&details%5B3%5D.value=false&details%5B4%5D.key=endpoint&de
>tails%5B4%5D.value=s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com&_=1391890278321
>
>2014-02-08 20:11:26,925 INFO  [c.c.s.t.S3TemplateDownloader]
>(pool-10-thread-1:ctx-045258b1) No credentials configured for
>host=download.cloud.com:80
>2014-02-08 20:11:27,579 INFO  [c.c.s.t.S3TemplateDownloader]
>(pool-9-thread-1:ctx-efcb9d5b) Starting download from
>http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.3/systemvm64template-2014-01-14-mast
>er-xen.vhd.bz2 to s3 bucket cloudstack-sec-stor remoteSize=236599855 ,
>max size=53687091200
>
>2014-02-08 20:11:27,580 DEBUG [c.c.u.S3Utils]
>(pool-9-thread-1:ctx-efcb9d5b) Sending stream as S3 object using
>PutObjectRequest
>2014-02-08 20:11:27,580 DEBUG [c.c.u.S3Utils]
>(pool-9-thread-1:ctx-efcb9d5b) Creating S3 client with configuration:
>[protocol: http, connectionTimeOut: 50000, maxErrorRetry: 3,
>socketTimeout: 50000]
>2014-02-08 20:11:27,588 DEBUG [c.c.u.S3Utils]
>(pool-9-thread-1:ctx-efcb9d5b) Setting the end point for S3 client
>com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client@756ff826<mailto:com.amazonaws.ser
>vices.s3.AmazonS3Client@756ff826> to s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com.
>
>2014-02-08 20:13:18,734 INFO  [o.a.c.s.t.DownloadManagerImpl]
>(pool-9-thread-1:ctx-efcb9d5b) Download Completion for jobId:
>30aad9b0-a968-4896-bf2c-1d5e31973934, status=UNRECOVERABLE_ERROR
>2014-02-08 20:13:18,735 INFO  [o.a.c.s.t.DownloadManagerImpl]
>(pool-9-thread-1:ctx-efcb9d5b) local:
>template/tmpl/1/1/routing-1/systemvm64template-2014-01-14-master-xen.vhd.b
>z2, bytes=0, error=null, pct=0
>
>
>Regards,
>
>Paul Angus
>Senior Consultant / Cloud Architect
>[cid:image003.png@01CEF0F0.9C9104D0]
>
>S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540> | M:
>+4<tel:+447968161581>47711418784 | T: @CloudyAngus
>paul.angus@shapeblue.com<mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com> |
>www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/> |
>Twitter:@shapeblue<https://twitter.com/>
>ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS
>
>Need Enterprise Grade Support for Apache CloudStack?
>Our CloudStack Infrastructure
>Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers
>the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.
>
>Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses
>
>**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2.1
>training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>18th-19th February 2014, Brazil.
>Classroom<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>17th-23rd March 2014, Region A. Instructor led,
>On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>24th-28th March 2014, Region B. Instructor led,
>On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>16th-20th June 2014, Region A. Instructor led,
>On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>23rd-27th June 2014, Region B. Instructor led,
>On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>
>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
>solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
>or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
>necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If
>you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
>any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
>contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
>Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue
>Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated
>under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is
>a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape
>Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
>solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
>or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
>necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If
>you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
>any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
>contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
>Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue
>Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated
>under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is
>a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape
>Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.


Mime
View raw message