cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.eduku...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: devcloud - new version (0.4) ready for testing
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:13:44 GMT
One note;

The download size is little heavy for this utility typically, near to 700MB. If its just ova
format with no compression, may be we can just upload the compressed format ( gzip or other
afio format) and can see if the downloaded size reduces and it will be useful.

Santhosh
From: Ian Duffy [ian@ianduffy.ie]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:55 AM
To: CloudStack Dev
Subject: Re: devcloud - new version (0.4) ready for testing

Hi Chris,

Just trying this out. I couldn't get the system vms started.

I ran vagrant up xen, did the reload and seen my 192.168.56.10 adapter
appear.

I sshed into the machine, su-ed to root and:

 1) Downloaded the 'cloudstack_dev_checkout.sh' and ran it
 2) Copied vhd-util into scripts/vm/hypervisor/xenserver gave
vagrant:vagrant ownership of it and executable rights.
 3) Downloaded the 'cloudstack_dev_maven.sh' scripts and ran it

Exited as root and dropped back to the vagrant user. Reloaded the modified
.profile file and brought up the jetty server.

Executed deployDataCenter with devcloud.cfg, it completed successfully.

The attempts to bring up system vms just keep cycling throwing
InsufficientServerCapacity exceptions, not seeing any obvious reason for
them.

Is there something I'm missing?