cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.eduku...@citrix.com>
Subject Removing deploy\load options from marvinplugin
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 06:44:07 GMT
Team,

Do we have any issues if we remove dpeloy\load options from marvinPlugin? Iam assuming users
wanted to use deployDC can still use other options available i.e.., deployDC etc.

So, we just use marvinplugin to run only tests either list of suites or individual suites?
Let me know.

EX:
1. nosetests-2.7 -v --with-marvin --marvin-config=/root/softwares/cscode/setup/dev/advanced.cfg
-w /tmp/checkfew/ -a tags=advanced :: Here, no load\deploy option. We just use the config
provided and run suites under the provided directory.

2. nosetests-2.7 -v --with-marvin --marvin-config=/root/softwares/cscode/setup/dev/advanced.cfg
 /tmp/checkfew/test_x.py -a tags=advanced ::: Here, no load\deploy option, we just use the
config provided and run one single suite.

Regards,
Santhosh