cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sonal Ojha <sonal.o...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][PROPOSAL] (CLOUDSTACK-3272)
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:51:07 GMT
Hello,

I am attaching the final patch(
*CLOUDSTACK-3272-Changes-to-allow-publishing-of-event.txt*) with this mail,
it has the changes based on the global config parameters (mentioned below)
events would be published or not based on the very parameter.

"publish.action.events"
"publish.alert.events"
"publish.resource.state.events"
"publish.usage.events"