cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject how to reset the database after "python ../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py -i devcloud.cfg"
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:04:57 GMT
I'm following the instructions [1] to configure an environment using
this command:

python ../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py -i devcloud.cfg

I want to run a few times while I am investigating the code,  but on
the second and subsequent runs, I hit errors like this:

cloudstackException.cloudstackAPIException: Execute cmd: createzone
failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:A zone with that name
already exists. Please specify a unique zone name.

Is there a script to purge the database?

Many thanks,

Chris

--
[1] https://github.com/runseb/cloudstack-books/blob/master/en/developer.markdown#adding-devcloud-as-an-hypervisor