cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for test folks on the community!
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:21:42 GMT
On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Raja Pullela <raja.pullela@citrix.com> wrote:
> The reasons behind my ask was:
> 1) Early (as early as Feature/Code Freeze date) involvement of test folks in testing
a release or 4.4 in particular!
> 2) To find out people who are testing and interested in testing the release
> 3) Find out the (from test perspective) functional areas or Areas of Interest to the
community members and can/will look at ?

Raja, unfortunately Citrix is the only party in the community that can
afford a test team. The rest of us steps down from developing to pull
their weight in testing. I think all of us are willing to do some
testing. The problem is going to be planning the testing that we can
do. So I think it only makes sense to focus on your point three and go
from there.

--
Daan