cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (third round)
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:20:35 GMT
Animesh,

Are you going to run by the 4.3-forward tree again before backing an
new RC? (and are you going to build it?)

There are more things that happened on that branch the last few days?

I was assuming you would run a diff like kind of thingy and pull in
anything that would hurt to much. Please give a yell if you need help
on this.

--
Daan