cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Tejas Gadaria <refond.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to add primary Storage Cloudstack 4.3
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 13:07:27 GMT
Hi Paul,

I have just join dev-list. So didn't received your mail but I show your
mail in mail-archive. I think I am not using latest system templete iso.

I have downloaded system vm template from
http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.3/systemvm64template-2013-12-23-hyperv.vhd.bz2
please suggest where can I download latest system vm template for hyperv .
I found http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/4.3/job/cloudstack-4.3-systemvm/but
hyperv is not available.

While creating SSVM and CPVM, its not able identify any cloudastack
element,except Zone id. and at some point it was searching for Xen
hypervisor, though I was working with hyperv. Now I am not able to delete
SSMV and CPVM, it's in Expunging state since last hour. expunge delay = 60

Regards,
Tejas