cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tejas Gadaria <refond.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Unable to deploy vm
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 06:17:47 GMT
Hi,
thanks for replay,

Is there any workaround for this ?
OR
how can I update 4.0.2 to 4.1.0 ?

Regards,
Tejas


On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Sailaja Mada <sailaja.mada@citrix.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Error log seems to be same as the bug @
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1403 - This got fixed in
> 4.1.0 .
>
> Thanks,
> Sailaja.M
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tejas Gadaria [mailto:refond.gmrt@gmail.com]
> Sent: 26 February 2014 13:21
> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: Unable to deploy vm
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using CS 4.0.3 with vmware hypervisor.
>
> SSVM and CPVM is running both public and private IP are pinging from
> management server.
>
> while trying to deploy vm from template, it.s giving ,
>
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,182 ERROR [vmware.resource.VmwareResource]
> (DirectAgent-418:10.129.150.22) Unable to find template base snapshot,
> invalid template
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,182 ERROR [vmware.resource.VmwareResource]
> (DirectAgent-418:10.129.150.22) CreateCommand failed due to Exception:
> java.lang.Exception
> Message: Unable to find template base snapshot, invalid template
>
> java.lang.Exception: Unable to find template base snapshot, invalid
> template
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.execute(VmwareResource.java:3756)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.executeRequest(VmwareResource.java:335)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.java:191)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,183 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache]
> (DirectAgent-486:null) Seq 28-1947012159: Response Received:
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,183 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (StatsCollector-1:null) Seq 28-1947012159: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId:
> 345051457089, via: 28, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, { GetHostStatsAnswer } }
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,183 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache]
> (DirectAgent-418:null) Seq 28-1947012160: Response Received:
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,183 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (DirectAgent-418:null) Seq 28-1947012160: Processing:  { Ans: , MgmtId:
> 345051457089, via: 28, Ver: v1, Flags: 110,
>
> [{"storage.CreateAnswer":{"requestTemplateReload":false,"result":false,"details":"Exception:
> java.lang.Exception\nMessage: java.lang.Exception: Unable to find template
> base snapshot, invalid template\nStack: java.lang.Exception:
> java.lang.Exception: Unable to find template base snapshot, invalid
> template\n\tat
> com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.execute(VmwareResource.java:3833)\n\tat
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.executeRequest(VmwareResource.java:335)\n\tat
>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.java:191)\n\tat
>
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)\n\tat
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)\n\tat
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)\n\tat
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)\n\tat
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)\n\tat
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)\n\tat
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)\n\tat
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)\nCaused by: java.lang.Exception:
> Unable to find template base snapshot, invalid template\n\tat
> com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.execute(VmwareResource.java:3756)\n\t...
> 10 more\n","wait":0}}] }
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,183 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentAttache]
> (DirectAgent-418:null) Seq 28-1947012160: No more commands found
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,183 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (Job-Executor-5:job-97) Seq 28-1947012160: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId:
> 345051457089, via: 28, Ver: v1, Flags: 110, { CreateAnswer } }
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,183 DEBUG [cloud.storage.StorageManagerImpl]
> (Job-Executor-5:job-97) Unable to create volume Vol[628|vm=531|ROOT]
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,222 INFO  [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> (Job-Executor-5:job-97) Unable to contact resource.
> com.cloud.exception.StorageUnavailableException: Resource
> [StoragePool:206] is unreachable: Unable to create Vol[628|vm=531|ROOT]
>     at
> com.cloud.storage.StorageManagerImpl.prepare(StorageManagerImpl.java:3361)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.advanceStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:754)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:472)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:2929)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:2601)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:2589)
>     at
> com.cloud.event.ActionEventCallback.intercept(ActionEventCallback.java:36)
>     at com.cloud.api.commands.DeployVMCmd.execute(DeployVMCmd.java:330)
>     at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:138)
>     at
> com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:432)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,264 DEBUG [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> (Job-Executor-5:job-97) Cleaning up resources for the vm
> VM[User|wintest0010] in Starting state
> 2014-02-26 12:50:18,266 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> (Job-Executor-5:job-97) Seq 28-1947012162: Sending  { Cmd , MgmtId:
> 345051457089, via: 28, Ver: v1, Flags: 100111,
> [{"StopCommand":{"isProxy":false,"vmName":"i-2-531-VM","wait":0}}] }
>
>
> Regards,
> Tejas
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message