cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Tejas Gadaria <refond.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to add primary Storage Cloudstack 4.3
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 12:15:13 GMT
Hi Paul,

I tried with "hcloud/primary" and
primary storage shows Unsupported command issued.

secondary storage shows Failed to add data store: cifs URI missing host
and/or path. Make sure it's of the format
cifs://hostname/path?user=<username>&password=<password>

After that I was trying to add secondary storage with /hcloud/secondary, I
didn't show much activity in log.
In Cloudstack console, secondary storage got added, but protocol is CIFS
and provider is NFS.

Please find attached logs. and screenshot from attached secondary storage.

Regards,
Tejas