cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Tejas Gadaria <refond.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to add primary Storage Cloudstack 4.3
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 11:03:09 GMT
Hi Paul,

yesterday when I was trying to add secondary storage with /hcloud/secondary
, In logs I was not able to see much activity, but storage got attached.
I have uploaded screenshot in previous  mail.

I have reattached the secondary storage, and it logs are
Trying to add a new data store at cifs://
10.129.151.55/hcloud/secondary?user=administrator&domain=nwx.com to data
center 3
2014-02-05 15:36:07,825 DEBUG [c.c.u.UriUtils]
(catalina-exec-20:ctx-a19af0fa ctx-fb83ed9b) foundUser istrue
2014-02-05 15:36:07,825 DEBUG [c.c.u.UriUtils]
(catalina-exec-20:ctx-a19af0fa ctx-fb83ed9b) foundPswd istrue

I have not enable the zone yet.

In attached screenshot of secondary storage in previous mail
protocol:cifs
provider : NFS
I suspect, it because I have taken chunk of NFS datastore, mounted and
share it via Windows fie server (Standalone)

please find logs in attached file.

Regards,
Tejas