cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Aradhye <gaurav.arad...@clogeny.com>
Subject Port forwarding rule for secondary IP in Shared Network fails
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:00:36 GMT
Hi all,

I have a VM deployed in shared network and I have added a secondary IP for
the VM.
Now when I acquire a public IP and try to create a NAT rule for the
secondary IP of the VM using this public IP, the operation simply fails
with error "Invalid vm ip address".

Management server log does not have any additional information than this
single line [INFO\ message.

I have observed this on Vmware with CS - 4.3.0. The issue is reproducible
through UI and through API also.

Please let me know if anyone has observed this issue before/ is it known? I
will log a bug for this if not logged before.

Regards,
Gaurav