cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Aradhye <gaurav.arad...@clogeny.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack-agent on ubuntu
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 06:39:13 GMT
Hi Anirban,

Are you sure you have used "apt-get install cloudstack-agent" and not
"apt-get install cloud-agent". I had encountered the same issue and then
realized I had installed an outdated version of the agent. The link
displayed in google search results takes you to installation guide of
4.0.2. If you are installing 4.2.1 then you need to change the command to
"cloudstack-agent".

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Gaurav