cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: devcloud - new version (0.4) ready for testing
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:16:22 GMT
Hi Chris,

Looking into it more it was because no primary storage was available.

the devcloud.cfg enables localstorage but the global settings to use
localstorage for system vms is not enabled.

I enabled localstorage for system vms and hit issues noted over at:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201402.mbox/%3C8334166AB8F6E548A46205BD576B464F195FBBE4@SBPOMB102.sbp.lan%3E

Currently waiting on 4.3-forward to compile to test to see if the issue
occurs on it.