cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: devcloud - new version (0.4) ready for testing
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:36:46 GMT
Hi Chris,

Haven't got much further with this.

Brought the manager up from my host machine. The VM continued to just halt
and reboot when attempting to bring up the Console VM. Cloudstack noted the
Console VM as errored. I deleted it and Cloudstack attempted to re-create
it but it just got stuck in a starting state.

The Secondary storage VM failed too. I tried to delete it so a new one
would be created however it just went into an expunging state and a new one
was never brought up.