cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mardan Raghuwanshi <mardan.si...@cloudbyte.com>
Subject Not_Able_To_Add_Disk_To_Windows_VM
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 10:42:41 GMT
Hello All,

I am running a windows VM on XEN hypervisor through cloudstack management
server.
I am trying to add a disk to windows VM but its throwing a error message
as...

*Failed to attach volume: superfastvolume to VM: win2k8ft1; You attempted
an operation that requires PV drivers to be installed on the VM. Please
install them by inserting xen-pv-drv.iso*.

I am trying to find these drivers but i couldn't find out, Please help me
where i can find these PV drivers.

Thanks & Regards,
Mardan