cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Update on CCC Denver
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 15:20:43 GMT
Hi Sebastien (sending this reply to the entire mailing list),

Can you give me an idea as to the time commitment required for this review
process and what's involved (including deadline for completion)?

I'm happy to help, but I just need to make sure I can fit it into my
current schedule.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*