cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject [CANCELLED] [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (fifth round)
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 03:46:40 GMT
I am cancelling this VOTE and respinning another one shortly to pick up the change from Daan
to fix Nicira gateway

From: Animesh Chaturvedi
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:25 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (fifth round)

Hi All,

I've created a 4.3.0 release, with the following artifacts up for a

vote:

Given that we have had multiple RC rounds with community testing a few times, I would like
to close out this VOTE little sooner by Tuesday morning PST.

Git Branch and Commit SH:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.3
Commit: adf4dd59270917b1607940d7064748bd438cbbcc

List of changes:

New Features in 4.3: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12325248

Improvement in 4.3: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12325249

Issues fixed in 4.3 https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326161

Known Issues in 4.3: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326162

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same

location):

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.3.0/

PGP release keys (signed using 94BE0D7C):

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Testing instructions are here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+test+procedure

Vote will be open for 72 hours (Tuesday morning PST)

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate "(binding)" with
their vote?

[ ] +1  approve

[ ] +0  no opinion

[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)