cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: developers and mysql
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 16:44:38 GMT
I created CLOUDSTACK-6157 over the weekend to track this. Not sure adding the jar after compile
will help the deploydb target, but will give it a try this morning.

Could we set up the pom.xmls to use the jar for execution if it’s found in the user/system
classpaths while respecting the legal requirements?

Rayees’ suggestion for cloud.spec makes sense for the RPM builds, but doesn’t affect the
developer issues.

-He who needs more maven experience

On Feb 24, 2014, at 7:36 AM, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@trippaers.nl> wrote:

> Heya,
>
> as the mysql dependency is now set to provided in all the poms to fix our license compliancy
the jetty target and the deployed targets are not working.

> I’m trying to configure an optional profile to enable those targets to include the
mysql dependency while executing, but so far no luck. If anyone has some bright ideas on how
to do this i’m all ears. In the meantime the best solutions i’ve found to continue working
is to copy the mysql jar file into the directory client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.4.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/
by hand after running mvm install and before running the jetty target (just don’t run mvn
clean).