cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "SuichII, Christopher" <Chris.Su...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: devcloud - new version (0.4) ready for testing
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:31:41 GMT
Chris,

I tried pulling down the box this morning and playing around…a couple of notes:

1) For anyone trying this, make sure to ‘git checkout v0.4’. The changes on master are
breaking the Vagrantfile.
2) When I run ‘vagrant up xen’, I can see in VirtualBox that the machine is booted and
appears to be sitting at the login prompt, but I end up with a timeout message from Vagrant.
Can you think of why Vagrant would timeout after first boot?

-Chris
--
Chris Suich
chris.suich@netapp.com