cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rayees Namathponnan <rayees.namathpon...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: developers and mysql
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 16:14:20 GMT
Hi Hugo,

How about making below changes in cloud.spec file ?

#1)
Requires: nfs-utils
Requires: wget
# mysql-connector 5.1.29 will be installed before installing management server
Requires: mysql-connector-java = 5.1.29

#2)

# Don't package the scripts in the management webapp
rm -rf ${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{_datadir}/%{name}-management/webapps/client/WEB-INF/classes/scripts
rm -rf ${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{_datadir}/%{name}-management/webapps/client/WEB-INF/classes/vms
#Remove mysql connector , which is used while building cloudstack
rm -rf ${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{_datadir}/%{name}-management/webapps/client/WEB-INF/lib/mysql-connector-java*

#3)
if [ -f "%{_sysconfdir}/cloud.rpmsave/management/cloud.keystore" ]; then
    cp -p %{_sysconfdir}/cloud.rpmsave/management/cloud.keystore %{_sysconfdir}/%{name}/management/cloudmanagementserver.keystore
    # make sure we only do this on the first install of this RPM, don't want to overwrite
on a reinstall
    mv %{_sysconfdir}/cloud.rpmsave/management/cloud.keystore %{_sysconfdir}/cloud.rpmsave/management/cloud.keystore.rpmsave
fi

#Copy installed mysql to cloudstack-management lib folder
cp -p /usr/share/java/ mysql-connector-java-5.1.29.jar %{_datadir}/%{name}-management/webapps/client/WEB-INF/lib

If we don't want to use mysql-connector 5.1.29, we can make some changes to use any version
of mysql-connector

Regards,
Rayees